Either you love it or hate it, Coca Cola is the most popular drink of today. Billions of people around the world drink it every day, evan more than they should. And why Coke shouldn’t be consumed in large quantities? You will know when you read these suprising facts – the real truth that expensive Coca Cola commercials will never reveal.
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries about 8 liters of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
4. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and… Let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
5. Coca-cola was first green.
6. While someone was having a competition “who can drink the most coke in one go” they drank 8 bottles of coke and died on the spot. This was because he had too much carbon dioxide and to less oxygen in his blood.
7. It was made for a hangover cure and a cure for headaches.
8. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals. Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
9. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
10. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
11. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
12. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
13. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.
14. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years.
15. It used to contain cannabis but in 1905 it was removed due to public concern.
Still Want To Drink Up ?????????